Garbled sound from Kasa doorbell speaker

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-27 22:11:34
Model: KD110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Let's say I want to talk to someone at the front door.   When I talk into the microphone on the Kasa app from my Google Pixel 6, the sound coming out of the KD110 speaker is garbled and unintelligible.   Is this a defect that I should send back to Amazon or TP-Link for an exchange?  Or is this a common problem with KD110 speakers?   What, if anything, can I do to correct it?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Garbled sound from Kasa doorbell speaker
2023-03-29 01:56:48 - last edited 2023-03-29 01:58:54

Hello  @LNUTTALL 

Thank you very for reaching out. 

Please ensure your Kasa App is up-to-date , the latest Android kasa app V3.3.0 has been released. 

If still you continue to face the problem, to help check if it's hardware or software related,  please check my PM message and try to help collect the app log. Thank you!

Options
Re:Garbled sound from Kasa doorbell speaker
2023-03-30 03:15:58

@LNUTTALL 

Thank you for sharing more case details, to assist with your case more efficiently we created support email TKID230351828 and may need escalate your case to our senior engineers. Feel free to reply there or let us know how it goes in the community, thank you!

Options