iAqualink connection problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-18 16:04:06 - last edited 2023-04-19 00:09:19
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a pool with a Jandy Aqualink pool controller, controlled via an app over Wi-Fi. Since I installed this deco system, I can't connect to my pool controller over Wi-Fi. People have had problems with other mesh systems. It it reads disconnected won't connect. Can anyone help me get this controller connected over the Wi-Fi?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:iAqualink connection problems-Solution
2023-04-18 18:03:48 - last edited 2023-04-19 00:09:19

@Kerndan1 

One suggestion would be to engage your Guest Network.  I would suggest enabling it only for the band that your pool controller connects to (2.4 or 5GHz).  try connecting the pool to that band on the guest network and see if it connects and remains connected.  If not check with the manufacture on if there systems have issues specifically connecting to Mesh systems and see if they have a work around.  A example of this would be what Sonos had to do in order to get their speakers to work properly with Mesh. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:iAqualink connection problems-Solution
2023-04-18 18:03:48 - last edited 2023-04-19 00:09:19

@Kerndan1 

One suggestion would be to engage your Guest Network.  I would suggest enabling it only for the band that your pool controller connects to (2.4 or 5GHz).  try connecting the pool to that band on the guest network and see if it connects and remains connected.  If not check with the manufacture on if there systems have issues specifically connecting to Mesh systems and see if they have a work around.  A example of this would be what Sonos had to do in order to get their speakers to work properly with Mesh. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:iAqualink connection problems
2023-04-18 22:07:14

@Carl 

That worked, thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 277

Replies: 2

Related Articles