Devices not shown in APP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Devices not shown in APP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Devices not shown in APP
Devices not shown in APP
2023-05-30 16:05:36

The KASA app had been offloaded from my iphone. When reinstalling it, there are no devices shown in the APP. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, but still no devices shown.

I have the App on my ipad and my devices show and work on my iPad.

Any help appreiciated.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Devices not shown in APP
2023-05-30 18:06:18

@eddieaoneill 

Are you sure you are logging into the same account you are using on the IPad? Check on the "Me" tab and make sure both devices are using the same account.

Options
Re:Devices not shown in APP
2023-06-02 02:03:09

@eddieaoneill 

Please check whether you're logging the correct TP-Link account that binds with the Kasa devices. 

Another possibility is that the product information has not been loaded successfully within the APP due to network issues with the phone or APP. In this case, please check the network connection on the phone first. If you have any VPN or other APPs that may affect the connection of the Kasa APP, try closing them and then reopening the Kasa APP for testing.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 316

Replies: 2