Camera stops after short recording even with sensitivity maxed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-07 18:32:35
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Actually for KC120 not listed in the pull down. Ive had many occasions where a delivery vehicle stops in front of the house and while they are getting the package from the back, the video stops. I have the sensitivity on 9 and the min length 1 second to start filming. The camera doesn't start again until the driver is pulling away so the clips are worthless. I've read may posts with this same issue. Has it been resolved?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Camera stops after short recording even with sensitivity maxed
2023-09-08 11:47:32

@Dynochrome 

Hi,
Thank you for the case report, and please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Can you record the video manually on the Kasa app when the problem happens again, and then send me the video and the video recorded by the camera automatically to have a comparison?
What's the time, date, and time zone when the problem happens?

2. Please send me a picture of your camera's Motion Detection settings page.

Note: You can send me a link via private message to download the video recordings and pictures.

Best Regards

Options
Re:Camera stops after short recording even with sensitivity maxed,
2023-09-12 19:47:43

@Dynochrome Check for any firmware updates but if the problem persists consider reaching out to customer support for a solution. 📹🤔

Dynochrome wrote

Actually for KC120 not listed in the pull down. Ive had many occasions where a delivery vehicle stops in front of the house and while they are getting the package from the back, the video stops. I have the sensitivity on 9 and the min length 1 second to start filming. The camera doesn't start again until the driver is pulling away so the clips are worthless. I've read may posts with this same issue. Has it been resolved?

Options
Re:Camera stops after short recording even with sensitivity maxed
2023-09-15 01:15:31

@Dynochrome 

Dynochrome wrote

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 273

Replies: 3

Related Articles