BLACK Please!!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

BLACK Please!!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
BLACK Please!!!
BLACK Please!!!
2023-09-20 16:00:36 - last edited 2023-09-21 00:43:29

I have several smart plugs throughout the house and a few smart switches in my garage. I want to fill the rest of my house with smart switches but my wife won't let me unless the switches are black. I have proposed that I could use a black faceplate but the white switch isn't going to work for her. Can you PLEASE make these in black as well so I can order 15 more switches for my house? - or maybe sell a kit with replacement black plastic parts?

Options
2 Reply
Re:BLACK Please!!!
2023-09-21 00:42:06 - last edited 2023-09-21 00:43:29

@MattMatt,

This is something that we are defintely exploring so please make sure to keep an eye out. Earlier this year, we actually gathered feedback for both our Product and R&D Teams through a survey for color preferences and application methods, such as it being a colored switch vs. vinyl overlay etc.

This information was forwarded already, so developments are likely only now being made if they are.

Options
Re:BLACK Please!!!
2023-09-27 17:56:49
Thank you - I look forward to it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 218

Replies: 2

Related Articles