When will switches come in Black?

2023-11-20 15:40:51 - last edited 2023-11-20 15:44:04

I've been using the white switches in my home for a couple years, and really like them.  I've wanted to use them at our vacation rental properties, too, but our rentals have dark finishes and fixtures, so need black or brown switches and outlets.  I keep checking Kasa to see if they have colors besides white, but it appears not.  How hard could it be to make a version in black?  Are black switches on the product road map for 2024? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:When will switches come in Black?
2023-11-20 21:55:39

@coldsquid,

Unfortunately, we can't provide specifics about what devices may be seen next year, especially before CES 2024. 

This is a request that we have seen on the forum a few times, and the community actually worked with our Product team last year to survey the colors that users would most like to see, along with whether or not the colored switches should be sold, or have a fitting on top to change the color(such as a vinyl sticker vs plat cover) We will have a better idea of what we see throughout the next year as we see the announcements at the end of the year and CES, so keep an ear out.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 197

Replies: 1

Related Articles