Homeshield Subscription

Homeshield Subscription

Homeshield Subscription
Homeshield Subscription
2023-12-28 21:01:38
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am disappointed in the new Homeshield offering. I was expecting to get the Homeshield as an upgrade to Homecare (which is how it was advertised), but when I found out it was an annual $130 per yr subscription, I am now sending the xe75pro that I bought back. I'll continue to use the m5s and the w3600 that I already have. $50-60 per yr would be a lot more reasonable, and something that I'd be willing to pay. I know you guys need to pay the bills too. But this hidden cost is so outrageously high, I don't see how you keep your existing customers with a business decision like this. Also, I keep seeing that it is so much better than Homecare, but how exactly is it better? Please don't just say "we have network scanning" without explaining how the new features are better and in what ways.

I'd rather pay a higher up-front cost for a device than have this subscription-based model anyways. Everyone is going to subscription-based models -- it is starting to become like tipping -- everyone always asking for a darn tip! No, I don't want to tip you for my fast food, for picking up my own pizza, etc. This is what subscriptions are becoming like.

Keep it pure and eliminate the subscriptions please! Unfortunately, I will be looking into alternate manufacturers for my future networking needs.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 511

Replies: 0

Related Articles