Playback wrong timestamp

Playback wrong timestamp

Playback wrong timestamp
Playback wrong timestamp
2024-08-08 00:09:13
Model: Tapo C425  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.18

I've just received my SolarCam 2k kit (c425 + solar panel) and it seems great except I've experienced an issue with viewing playback recording after a detected event. I can receive a notification for a detected event, see the clip in the playback list and on the timeline but have an issue when I go to view the the clip. The clip that I select will be the one that is in the notification but the one that plays back is from earlier in the day and it stays offset for every other clip. If I select the previous clip it is still in the past but one before the last clip that played. Essentially it's selecting like 5 clips or so before the one I have clicked. Since the camera doesn't support deleting clips for whatever reason the only fix I've had is to reformat the SD card but it's happened every day I've owned the device.

I've tried uninstalling the app, clearing the cache, rebooting the camera and nothing fixes it except formatting the card.

If I can't get this issue fixed then it's going back and getting a 1star review 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 70

Replies: 0

Related Articles