Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

New Tapo DL110 Door Lock Available! Fingerprint Recognition: Quickly recognizes and unlocks in seconds, storing up to 100 fingerprints with assigned identities for accurate event tracking. Detailed Ev
OfficialNotifications
By Riley_S · Latest post Monday by Remodlin1
0Helpful
379Views
8Replies
I have a new Tapo C125, freshly out of the box, and with the firmware updated to the most recent as of yesterday. Unfortunately, this camera is actually not usable for home security! Either I have not
NotificationsMotion Detection / Activity ZonesFeature Request
By eccbasketweaver · Latest post 2 weeks ago by eccbasketweaver
1Helpful
99Views
2Replies
D225: During the day the only event I want notification for vis package detection. At night motion, person, etc.
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesNotifications
By Judoal
0Helpful
73Views
0Replies
I've just received my SolarCam 2k kit (c425 + solar panel) and it seems great except I've experienced an issue with viewing playback recording after a detected event. I can receive a notification for
MicroSD cardSD CardNotificationsLive View
0Helpful
87Views
0Replies
I am receiving detection notices 2 days after the detection happened. How can I reset the camera to prevent this
Notifications
By PhilNJ
0Helpful
70Views
0Replies
Would my tapo C520WS or C210 I believe it is.. ever work or be compatible with the H200 as a bell sensor ect or say start automation like enable 24hr recording or send notifications or enable other th
Feature RequestAmazon AlexaSmart Actions and AutomationsNotifications
1Helpful
167Views
0Replies
Motion detection notification stopped working. Removed device and now it will not allow me to add device. It says' 'firmware coming soon'
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesNotifications
By akamos · Latest post 2024-05-01 22:32:54 by Riley_S
0Helpful
217Views
1Replies
The Tapo Apple App won't receive notifications while the app is closed. To receive notifications I have to open the app and open the camera. My phone notifications setting is ON. The notification is O
Notifications
By hibrahim · Latest post 2024-03-04 21:06:33 by Riley_S
0Helpful
265Views
1Replies