KC100 Camera Notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-13 17:29:54
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My KC100 camera has not sent any motion notifications since the KASA Android app updated just recently.  None of the settings have changed.  Everything is still set to sent notifications, but neither a pop-up nor sound occur.  But when I open the app, there are clips of motions.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I don't want to uninstall and reinstall the Kasa app since I am away from the property and don't know if my smartplugs and the camera will populate in the app again.

Thanks

Options
4 Reply
Re:KC100 Camera Notifications
2022-10-17 03:21:57 - last edited 2022-10-17 03:23:13

@Seadog 

Thank you for reaching out to us

• Make sure your Kasa APP is up-to-date.
  • Confirm the Notification permission has been turned on for the kasa app, and check the power saving mode & back around running settings on your phone, here are some tips to help check the settings on your Android phone. 

How to Troubleshoot Android Delayed Notifications on Kasa /Tapo APP

If still the same, can you let us know the step you've tried, what is the model of your mobile device and its OS. 

Please share the MAC address of camera with us via private message, thank you. 

Options
2022-10-19 03:47:40

@SeadogMay I know are you able to receive notification on the Android phone right now ?  Feel free to let us know for any updated information. Thank you!

Options
2022-10-19 14:15:41

@Solla-topee 

Hi,

I am getting pop-up notifications, but still no audio notification.  I have done everything suggested.

How can I pm you with the MAC address?

Thanks

Options
2022-10-20 00:49:44

@Seadog 

Glad to know your phone received motion detection notifications.  

For 'no audio notification'  do you mean there was sound detected by the camera but not notification was received?  If so,

May I have the phone showing ' 'no audio notification'   You could share the OS and model of your phone, the app version here, and  click my profile to send a PM.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 566

Replies: 4

Related Articles