HS210 Three-Way Install Question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-25 21:19:32
Model: Kasa HS210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

I've installed an HS210 three-way kit to control some hallway lights. I've done the wiring perfectly and the setup went without a hitch. However, there's a problem now.

The first switch turns the lights on and off just fine. So does the app. However, the second switch that I installed (the one you set up second) will not turn the light on if the first switch is set to off and vice versa.

Basically, it's like the second switch will not sync up with the first one.

I have another HS210 kit installed *in the same hallway* and they both sync up their statuses and control their lights just fine.

What. Is. Happening?

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS210 Three-Way Install Question
2023-05-29 01:41:51

@JeffUCF 

Try to press the switch buttons instead of controlling via Tapo APP, see how it works. Can you share the pictures of the wiring of this HS210 KIT here? It will be better if you can mark the type of your house wiring.

Here is the setup instruction for the HS210, FYI. Double-check it again and ensure the wiring is correct. 
How to install the Kasa 3-way Light Switch Kit

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 351

Replies: 1

Related Articles