KS230 installation help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

KS230 installation help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
KS230 installation help
KS230 installation help
2024-01-21 14:26:23
Model: KS230 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello-

I have been trying to install my KS230 kit and I'm experiencing quite strange behavior.  Twice, I have installed it, and the lights are blinking orange and green.  I move along to connect to my home wifi.  During this process, the light stops blinking orange and green and changes to blinking red.  I should note as well, that the switch itself is not dimming or turning the lights on/of when using the manual buttons.  It also fails to dim when using the test configuration tool on the app.  

I have tried changing the traveller ports, and mostly everything else I can think of and I'm close to just putting the old ones back on and returning the switches.  Please help if anyone has any experience with this behavior.

Thank you!

Options
2 Reply
Re:KS230 installation help
2024-01-21 14:38:12
Now it is setup, led on switch is green, app recognizes it, but it just doesn't work. Won't dim, or turn on/off from app or switch manually.
Options
Re:KS230 installation help
2024-01-21 20:15:23
I have exactly the same problem. I have reset the switch and tried again with the same result.It doesn't have a problem adding the switch kit but it just doesn't work. I had to put back the conventional dimmer switches until I can find the solution. I want this to work.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 312

Replies: 2

Related Articles