Delete multiple recordings & LED/infrared clicking

3 weeks ago
Tags: #Feature Request #Delete recordings
Model: Kasa KC400  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.26

Hi, we put our first Kasa camera into use last night (coming from Arlo).  Easy set up. Nice picture.

I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone who is familiar with Kasa cameras/app could help with.

1.) Is there a way to delete multiple recordings at the same time?  Going into each recording and selecting "Delete" is cumbersome and time consuming.  Coming from Arlo, a very useful feature is being able to select multiple recordings at once and delete. (Example: say a camera was triggered by a lawn service for 30 minutes. In Arlo, you could select the multiple recordings and delete the batch without having to go into each one and delete.)  With Kasa, it seems I have to go in each recording individually and delete, which will make me investigate other cameras or go back to Arlo.

2.)  Is there another way to get rid of the "clicking" sound when the LED/infrared engages at night?   I turned off the LED in Night Vision (so it's set to Day), but then the video wasn't clear when there was movement at night.  Is the only way to get rid of the clicking sound to set Night Vision to be set to "Off/"Day" or "Always on"? 

Thanks for your help!

Tina

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 63

Replies: 0

Tags

Feature Request
Delete recordings
Related Articles