ChancletaLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-11-11 17:47:10
Light stays on after turning switch off [bug report]
Hello. I have 46 Kasa devices (44 switches + 2 plugs) in my house. The issue below happens randomly across the 44 dimmers (not yet noticed on the 2 plugs). Sometimes after using a scene to turn off...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-11-11 14:14:57
Re:All my Smart Actions and Scenes DISAPPEARED
@Riley_S Something very interesting just happened. I tried creating a scene with a group, instead of the by individual device (see the other thread you are helping me with) and then all of a sudden...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps and Integrations
2022-11-11 13:00:43
Re:Creating Scenes in the new App version is really bad
@Riley_S Thanks again for the quick reply. The Groups idea is a helpful work around for a few types of scenes. Unfortunately though when selecting a group there is only on/off option for the action....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-11-11 03:25:33
I was able to get a hold of my wife’s iPad. Have never used Kasa on it. Downloaded the Kasa app and logged in. Scenes are missing. What could be causing this?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-11-11 02:41:08
@Riley_S thank you for the quick reply! I just deleted the app and reinstalled twice. Did not fix the issue. The scenes are still gone. When deleting the app on iOS 16.1.1 the message says that all...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2022-11-10 19:36:56
Creating Scenes in the new App version is really bad
Its been a while since I created a new scene. Seems that one of the recent updates (guessing 3.x.y) the UI for scene creation changed. Now I need to add devices one at a time to a scene and instead...
0HELPFULS