ChancletaLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Chancleta 2023-07-20 18:36:14

KP303 locking up and not responding

Hello. Recently my KP303 strip has begun randomly locking up. Literally 'reezing' in what the current state is. None of the 3 control buttons toggle. Cannot access it via the app (show grayed out). If
Forums/ Product Suggestion
By Chancleta 2022-12-22 19:31:16

Smart Button?

Any plans for this? I am being forced to purchase Samsung/Aeotec buttons at the moment... but would love to buy Kasa Smart Buttons.
Forums/ Product Suggestion
By Chancleta 2022-12-22 19:16:10

Load Sensing Smart Plug?

Is there any plan for something like this? This would be SUPER helpful allows me to put plugs all over the house. Load sensing – if the plug is off, but you flip the plugged-in lamp’s switch from on t
Forums/ Feature Request
By Chancleta 2022-12-15 21:44:06

Creating Scenes in the new App version (Second issue)

Hello. I had previous posted a thread on the scene creation problem where you have to manually add one device at a time, instead of the previous behavior of multi-selecting. https://community.tp-link.
Forums/ Apps and Integrations
By Itsjonnyjyo 2022-12-08 21:27:10

Kasa app update degraded new scene creation experience

Hi, The recent large Kasa app update (October?) made a significant change to how we create a new scene. The new experience feels cumbersome, slow, and I have less control. The previous experience seem
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By Sacks 2022-06-11 22:58:36

Kasa Smart Switches: How to set up WiFi networks after changing the name or password...this is how.

I don't know why I couldn't find this information, or why this isn't more formally wrapped up in a Kasa app feature. I changed the name of my WiFi network and had to connect my switches to the new one