beernutzbobLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-04-29 20:54:36
Re:Smart switches and smart plugs disconnect from wifi each day after Netgear router firmware upgrade
@DEcosse I appreciate your input and believe me I felt the same way. However after the downgraded Netgear firmware I installed also began to have a disconnection problem I decided to install the...
1HELPFULS
2022-04-28 10:59:46
Re:Smart switches and smart plugs disconnect from wifi each day after Netgear router firmware upgrade
@Solla-topee Thanks. As I noted in my reply to Peggy above, the problem I was having was apparently due to the new Netgear router firmware that I installed. When I downgraded the firmware to the...
0HELPFULS
2022-04-28 10:34:20
@RaggedyMom I downgraded the R7800 router firmware to the previous version 1.0.2.86 and the disconnect problem I was having stopped. I also set the router to not automatically upgrade the firmware....
0HELPFULS
2022-04-26 13:26:35
Smart switches and smart plugs disconnect from wifi each day after Netgear router firmware upgrade
This problem described in this post might be with the Netgear router and I have posted this same message at community.netgear.com forums however I wanted to see if other Kasa users were also...
1HELPFULS