pman2022LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Apps and Integrations
2023-01-16 19:45:15
Re:Viewing TPLINK camer view on computer.
@Little_C I too can stream the camera on my PC with LDPlayer but I get the 10 minute timeout. Have you found a way around this?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps and Integrations
2023-01-11 20:08:22
Re:Viewing TPLINK camer view on computer.
@Stevo77 - I tried using Bluestacks and LDplayer emulators and while both allow you to run the App, I found that even though the Bluestacks is running on a computer in the same local network as the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2023-01-11 19:25:46
Re:way to turn off "are you still watching" thing from popping up when viewing cameras?
I was using an old PC as a continuous monitor with my Reolink camera and was disappointed to find out that 1. There is no Windows App for KASA cameras. 2. Using an android emulator on my windows PC...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-11-23 02:01:08
Re:Alexa device unresponsive
Not sure if you have the same problem as I did but I found the problem to be with naming. In KASA I named my dimmer switch to be "living room" and then in Alexa I created a group with the name...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-05-03 21:31:11
Re:Kasa integration with Amazon Alexa
@Riley_S This is a quick follow up since one of my KASA light switches is showing up in Alexa as "Unresponsive" . I tap on it in the Alexa App and it turned it on and the "Device is Unresponsive"...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2022-05-03 20:44:17
Re:Kasa integration with Amazon Alexa
@Riley_S I have 5 devices that are light switches for the back of my house and they are in an Alexa group named "Back". When I say "Alexa turn on Back lights" they normally all come on. There is a...
0HELPFULS