StephHLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ Range Extenders
a week ago
Re:Securing Your TP-Link Account – Deco/Tether Two-Factor Authentication
Hi Riley! I actually rec'd an email notifying me you replied! I don't always receive the email notifications. I appreciate your reply & willingness to check w/the team. I understand it's most likely...
0HELPFULS
Stories/ Range Extenders
a week ago
Re:Securing Your TP-Link Account – Deco/Tether Two-Factor Authentication
@Riley_S Hey Riley! I'm so happy the 2FA feature was finally added. There's one thing I've tried everything I can think of to do but I haven't been able to, so I decided it's time to ask for your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-11 04:59:39
Re:Deco Firmware 1.11.0 Feature Introduction: VPNs, Bandwidth Limit, and More
Hey @Riley_S and @wifi_25! I’ve definitely missed being engaged with the community especially because I’d just started commenting if I was able to help anyone. Deco X55 V1.6 - LESSON LEARNED -...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-13 04:28:42
Hi @Riley_S ! I have a Deco Mesh X55 network V1.6 (have 3 V1.26, not using). I did the firmware update last week to 1.5.0. So far it's so much better than the previous firmware. I'm having one issue...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-12 00:38:06
Hey @thebiker ! Since my auto update does the same as yours, I check quite frequently for updates. I actually prefer to do the updates OTA. I’ve always done them OTA. I did the 1.5.0 update last week...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-23 05:50:40
Re:Online game play Nintendo switch
Hi @Buttercup23456! Our Nintendo Switch works great with my Deco X55 Mesh Network. I didn't have to make any changes just setup the Switch and we started playing. I can't think of anything other than...
0HELPFULS