Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post Saturday by StephH
14Helpful
3276Views
21Replies
TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post 21 hours ago by fwakaso
2Helpful
1663Views
7Replies
If your Deco network has received the latest updates and features, but you do not see that they are available in your Deco app, remember that some features depend on the features of the other nodes in
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-16 22:14:42 by Sneakysssnake
3Helpful
3262Views
0Replies
Deco BE16000: Get Started with Wi-Fi 7 Featuring 4 Multi-Gig Ethernet Ports, a dedicated 6 GHz band for your backhaul, and the latest features from Wi-Fi 7; the BE16000 provides the perfect opportunit
Wi-Fi 7Official
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-22 00:50:44 by BJPass
3Helpful
1187Views
10Replies
Is anyone else having this problem? Got a brand new Deco AXE5300 mesh system and everything has amazing speeds throughout the house. Only item that has slow speeds is the PS5 coming in and out of netw
PS5 and Deco AXE5300
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
Hi, and thanks in advance. So, here is my issue. I have clients that are offline , mainly my 5 of my 8 halo locks... how do I get them on line? I think they were accidentally blocked. My locks won't c
By JulieP
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
Hello, I have a mixed setup where the main Deco is an X50 POE and then 2 X75. They are all connected via ethernet. I have noticed that with such configuration I am unable to set the Wifi Network 6E to
By vncz · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
51Views
5Replies
I keep getting messages from org called spamhous that says something in my network is part of a proxy network sending spam directly to the internet using port 25 . I can not find this devide have bloc
By flretirednerd · Latest post Yesterday by flretirednerd
1Helpful
31Views
2Replies
One of my nodes shows lots of activity, but none of the clients attached to it show activity. What's going on?
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
I've seen some older posts on this, is there anything in the road map to be able to disable remote management on the deco devices or at least enforce MFA for logins to the deco?
1Helpful
12Views
0Replies