Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by StephH
16Helpful
3443Views
21Replies
For a Limited Time, Bring Wi-Fi 6E Connectivity to Your Home for Under $300 (3-Pack)! Also, Make Sure to check out our Influencer Videos for an Opportunity to Receive an Additional $20 off! (landpet,
Wi-Fi 6EOfficial
0Helpful
56Views
0Replies
TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post Yesterday by Riley_S
2Helpful
1716Views
8Replies
If your Deco network has received the latest updates and features, but you do not see that they are available in your Deco app, remember that some features depend on the features of the other nodes in
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-16 22:14:42 by Sneakysssnake
3Helpful
3332Views
0Replies
My Mother's house had 2 Deco's. An AC1300 - Deco M5 and AC2200 Deco M9. She has since passed and I moved these units to my house. The TP-link account is set to her email address, how do I change that?
Firmware UpdateDeco Lab
By MEWnGJ · Latest post 5 hours ago by jzchen
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies
The Tplink router default password is primarily mentioned on the user manual of the networking device or you can find it on the product label. Generally, the default password is an admin in lowercase
Tplink router default password
By tonyparker · Latest post 5 hours ago by jzchen
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
I read on other posts that S4 can be set up with connection preferences, but this is not available in the App. I do have the latest firmware version. How can I get that set up?
0Helpful
5Views
0Replies
My Deco system uses one X25 for the router, two other Deco X25's connected via wired backhaul and a Deco X50 Outdoor also connected via wired POE connection. All seems to be working with the exception
Access Point ModeBackhaul MethodFirmware UpdatemDNS Multicast
By My_NetWerks · Latest post Yesterday by My_NetWerks
0Helpful
70Views
2Replies
My routers upgraded recently and ever since, they are intermittently going offline. Is anyone else having problems with it too??
Firmware Update
By KasaUser · Latest post Yesterday by AlarmingMelon
2Helpful
90Views
2Replies
HW Version: V1.6 Hi, I'm getting a message saying Deco App version 3.7.25 is available, but when I go to the Google Play (App) Store on my OnePlus Open phone it is nowhere to be found. There is a "Joi
By jzchen · Latest post Yesterday by Lafatlife
1Helpful
127Views
7Replies