J_ShawLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa App and Integrations
2024-01-12 04:06:19
Re:Removing a Home in the Kasa App
@RichardAH That's unfortunate. You may need more direct support from TP-Link to correct this issue. You can contact TP Link directly through the app. Tap the "Me" tab and then "Help". A button to...
0HELPFULS
2024-01-12 03:57:54
Re:In-app Schedule
@TheScottyZ I'm glad it helped Sorry, I can't help you with your other thread, I don't own any LED strips. You'll have to reach out to TP-Link directly for assistance.
0HELPFULS
2024-01-11 09:34:16
Re:In-app Schedule
@TheScottyZ This should be possible under the Schedule Tab for the device. Tab on the smart device to open its control panel. At the bottom, tap on the schedule tab. At the top right, tap on the "+"...
0HELPFULS
2024-01-11 08:41:12
Re:Removing a Home in the Kasa App
@RichardAH Tap on the Home tab on your KASA app. Near the top left of the app should be the "My Home" drop down list. Tap it and your homes should be listed, including an option for "Home Settings"...
0HELPFULS
2024-01-11 08:30:44
Re:KASA in multiple locations
@AndrewMH Under the KASA app, you should be able to setup more than one property. Each property will be accessible under its own tab and can be organized into rooms with its own set of devices. While...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2023-08-22 03:21:19
Re:KD110 Doorbell doesn't send a notification when button pressed.
I received the firmware update and it was installed. My doorbell will send notifications when the button is pressed now. I tried it once in the morning and tested again in the evening. It triggered a...
0HELPFULS