dhjdhjLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa App and Integrations
2023-12-06 15:47:32
Re:Kasa is now useless to me -- how can I get back to an older version of the app
@dhjdhj I just got bit again --- my modem needed to be reset to address an ISP change but my iphone wouldn't let me control the device without logging in WHICH I COULDN"T DO BECAUSE THE INTERNET WAS...
0HELPFULS
2023-08-11 10:35:05
Re:Kasa is now useless to me -- how can I get back to an older version of the app
@Wayne-TP The login status of the account can be maintained and will not be signed out when there is no Internet connection Except that it wasn't --- if it had been maintained, it would have worked...
0HELPFULS
2023-08-08 11:38:17
@Wayne-TP ----When the app is logged in with the same account linked to the device--- Sigh, what part of, if the internet is unreachable, you can't log in do you guys still not understand?
1HELPFULS
2023-06-29 15:19:52
@Wayne-TP Registering a TP-Link ID is now required to manage your Kasa devices Does anybody at your place understand (or care) that if the external internet goes down, one can no longer use your...
0HELPFULS
2023-06-29 11:34:45
@Wayne-TP Uhm, I never had to log in to anything before -- I could just run the program on my iPhone or iPad, inside my LAN and power cycle my modem. How exactly does requiring an internet connection...
0HELPFULS
2023-06-28 21:05:26
Kasa is now useless to me -- how can I get back to an older version of the app
I bought one of these smart plugs a few years ago to be able to power cycle my cable modem after a power outage where the modem didn't come back properly. It worked perfectly for years...until today...
0HELPFULS