danblewisLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2023-12-02 03:46:45
Re:Can't Connect 3-Way Smart Dimmer Kit to Wi-Fi
@Riley_S despite waiting through several "cool down" periods, I cannot get my phone to ever see the wifi network for this switch. Therefore, connecting the switch to the app remains a problem I...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-01 20:41:58
@Riley_S oops. Correction/typo. In my previous response I mistakenly typed "...pressing Restart briefly stops the status light flashing but Reset is released..." when I meant to say "...pressing...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-01 20:37:06
@Riley_S several issues... pressing and holding Reset seems to do nothing. The status light continues to flash orange/green before, during and after doing so. However, pressing Restart briefly stops...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-01 19:29:15
@Riley_S regarding the wifi setup, I get to the step where the app asks if the wifi indicator is lit - to which I answer no. It then asks if the LED indicator is flashing orange and green - to which...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-01 19:20:35
@Riley_S thanks for your reply. I had looked at the switches as well as the packaging to know the hardware version and cannot seem to find that noted anywhere. That said, I do already have the...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-01 18:13:03
Can't Connect 3-Way Smart Dimmer Kit to Wi-Fi
I believe I have wired the installation of my KS230 KIT correctly as I have a blinking indicator on the Main dimmer alternating between amber/orange and green. There is no indicator showing on the...
0HELPFULS