Pop060955LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
a week ago
Re:Kasa KS240 ceiling fan control and dimmer switch Red light
@nsrdave I've left negative feedback on Amazon (where I bought it). I don't think TP-Link sees this as an issue or cares. They would have addressed it by now. But for sure, it's probably the end of...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
@Riley_S After the switches had been behaving for a couple of months, I had 2 out of 3 fail to reconnect to the cloud after I rebooted the router today. I could turn the lights/fan on and off. I had...
0HELPFULS
2024-06-17 15:09:27
KS240 Fails to reconnect to cloud after router reboot
I have 3 KS240 and after I reboot the Deco mesh, thet fail to reconnect to the cloud. The lights are red. This has been reported a while back, that thread seems to have died off. All other KASA...
0HELPFULS
2024-06-02 21:23:16
@Riley_S, is there any update to this? I've experienced the problem when I reboot the router and at random times.
0HELPFULS
2024-05-29 19:36:18
Is there any update on this? Its getting annoying to have to constantly reset them. Today just one went red on me. I'm dissapointed in the product, having expected better as the 30 some odd other...
2HELPFULS
2024-05-25 21:45:18
@Aravot I rebooted my network, and all three KS240's went solid red when swiched off (white with red border when on). I've had them go red once before, but it's the first time I've seen cause/effect....
1HELPFULS