In_TP_Link_HellLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-10-31 00:33:18
Re:UNABLE TO CONNECT TO YOUR SMART PLUG WI-FI
@Carl Thank you. This was a Lewis Black-style diatribe. I started whe I didn't know what to do, but figured it out eventually and kept writing. I know it was hard to follow (it's much better listened...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-10-28 11:08:28
UNABLE TO CONNECT TO YOUR SMART PLUG WI-FI
Sigh. I have a pair of mini plugs (as well as a network expander) that have never worked. I put them away and try again. HS103P I'm setting up a lamp. After several attempts, I try to type the...
6HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-08-09 16:47:23
Re:Re:Tell me this is a nightmare.
I forgot. I was supposed to attend the three hour customer training sesskon to learnm all the peculiarities of your registration system. But I think you missed my point.... after all of this you have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-08-09 16:14:04
I just re-read this. I already made 7 attempts to register tje product. Are you saying that all that has been done was to add the serial number into the system so I have go back again to register? My...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-08-09 16:09:08
1) Why is it both products I purchased did not have their sn in the system?> 2) After multiple documents and photos she was still asking for more. 3) It tookl one hour online and at the end of that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-08-09 10:40:32
Tell me this is a nightmare.
Please tell me this has been a dream. A year ago I bought a TP Link Product. THe serial number was not in the system and it took hours to get someone to register me. AFter several days of trying to...
0HELPFULS