daBowmoreLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-03 13:55:59
Re:Confirming if principle layout would work for us with Deco (and which model fits best...)
@Tony I've now played around a bit with the setup. Some notes, and questions, if you will: Performance / Ethernet backhaul: I have so good results with ethernet connected that I didn't yet try...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-02 17:42:18
Re:Confirming if principle layout would work for us with Deco (and which model fits best...)
@Tony Thank you for your time looking into my case + the extensive support. I will do testing with/without ethernet backhaul. I have currently done parental controls on the existing router, as well...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-02 06:20:10
@Tony Thanks! I am happy to hear that this layout would in principle work. Already place the order, but I went for M9 as I got a good price for it. But I got bit concerned since you mentinoed the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-29 11:26:16
Confirming if principle layout would work for us with Deco (and which model fits best...)
Dear Community, I've tried to confirm from specifications, reviews and articles, but cannot be absolutely sure if my intended layout would work. Could somebody with more experience confirm if the...
1HELPFULS