TonyOnline
Following: 0Followers: 54
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Tony 2021-06-11 23:15:05

How to secure your wireless network

How to Secure Your Network Typically, the home network starts from a router and several connected devices. The router governs the data transmission between the home network and the internet. Your wire
Forums/ Feature Request
By WKnight 2021-06-03 11:47:08

Granual timing for Parental Control

This is a request to apply a more granular time period for parental controls. At present I can only select the hours. I would like to at least select 30 min intervals, or even down to 10 min intervals
Forums/ Feature Request
By Merryworks 2021-06-02 12:34:51

Kasa Cameras

No real word on this yet, but a data and time watermark on the Kasa Smart Cameras is really a must have requirement. I may have video but also need to be able to show a date and time to law enforcemen
Forums/ Apps and Integrations
By JerryH 2021-05-31 23:54:49

Motion Sensor for Kasa App ?

I would like to trigger some of my Kasa smart plugs with a motion sensor to detect when someone goes by it. What motion sensor can I use that will be compatible and work with my existing smart plugs w
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By Copralalia 2021-05-31 19:41:24

Switch turns on, but doesn’t turn off.

I have several switches that will turn on when scheduled, but then won't turn off at appropriate time. I've tried resetting the switch, and deleting the schedule and putting it back in. I've noticed t
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By Squelch 2021-06-03 16:23:28

HS220 Approved Bulbs?

I recently installed an HS220 on a switch that controls four bulbs in a fan light. The bulbs that were in the light were LEDs (some generic version) and they did not dim at all. I bought incandescent