Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 5 hours ago by PavelV
34Helpful
21622Views
78Replies
This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras, such as Tapo C310/C200/C210/C100 etc. Issue Description/Phenomenon: Camera showing incorrect time on the Live View page or incorrect timestamp; Date and Time
OfficialHighlighted ThreadLive View
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2 weeks ago by medicnick83
56Helpful
35583Views
32Replies
This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras Description: The camera's LED turns blinking or solid red continuously in some scenarios(such as a power outage to the camera when updating the firmware) and
OfficialFirmwareBrickHighlighted Thread
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-04-14 06:33:12 by RoPoXx
29Helpful
9391Views
17Replies
1. Time is 6:44 Pm 2. I selected Smart Mode in Night Mode Settings 3. Turn off outdoor lights, everything is Dark 4. Infrared mode turns on automatically (So far so good) 5. Went outside motion detect
Motion DetectionNight ModeLED
By Damngflo · Latest post an hour ago by Damngflo
0Helpful
45Views
4Replies
Tapo C410 KIT is the battery camera model that supports connecting to Wi-Fi directly, works with a solar panel, and offers a solar-powered solution providing flexible installation options. The same as
Highlighted ThreadOfficialTapo A201
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
Hi, My outdoor camera pick every move, wind birds etc but misses a person? I heve st the Person detection on but still fails. Any advise? Thanks
By dottyd · Latest post 3 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
13Views
1Replies
Hi I have three tapo cam c200 , and i want to connect it to my homekit app I can’t find the QR code for the homekit to connect it to. So there is any way to connect it Thanks
HomeKit
By Hani3d · Latest post 3 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
Smart camera Tapo c320ws often getting disconnectes from wifi when power goes and comeback. If i reset it is working fine. Every time i need to reset the camera when power goes and come. Please check
Device Connectivity
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
I recently installed the TAPO C520WS and ensured it has the latest firmware version. Both the C520WS and the viewing device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. However, I have noticed a 7-8 minut
Live View
By Arkinator · Latest post 6 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
16Views
1Replies
In my Omada-Controller i gave the HCP entry 10.0.0.48. The Cam stil switches over to 10.0.0.111 by itself 1-2 times a week. A restart fixes that. but why?
ONVIF/RTSPLive ViewNetwork
By tpriko · Latest post 6 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
13Views
1Replies