Notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Notifications
Notifications
2020-11-26 00:04:17 - last edited 2020-11-26 02:32:06
Model: KC110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 3 of these cameras. Over the last few days they are still all working live and I can look at them remotely. Somehow I have stopped recently receiving notifications of movements on each of them on my iphone or iPad. I do not think I have changed anything at all. I have checked my notifications setting on my iPad and iphone and both are set to on. I haev turned both the iphone and iPad off and on again but I still cannot get it to record and notify me of movements on any of the cameras. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Notifications-Solution
2020-11-26 02:31:46 - last edited 2020-11-26 12:15:44

@Sharlee 

Good day,

Nice to see you again.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We have received several similar feedback earlier today.

After checking the could service, it turned out Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure is facing an outage at the moment.

We are working closely with the Amazon team to resolve this issue.

You can monitor the status of the service at https://status.aws.amazon.com.

We will keep you posted once there is any update. Thanks a lot.

update:

Amazon has fixed the AWS server outage and all the services should be available now.

Please kindly check if you can use the Kasa devices normally. If you're still suffering the issue, please don't hesitate to drop a letter to us and we will try our best to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and supporting of TP-Link.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Notifications-Solution
2020-11-26 02:31:46 - last edited 2020-11-26 12:15:44

@Sharlee 

Good day,

Nice to see you again.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We have received several similar feedback earlier today.

After checking the could service, it turned out Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure is facing an outage at the moment.

We are working closely with the Amazon team to resolve this issue.

You can monitor the status of the service at https://status.aws.amazon.com.

We will keep you posted once there is any update. Thanks a lot.

update:

Amazon has fixed the AWS server outage and all the services should be available now.

Please kindly check if you can use the Kasa devices normally. If you're still suffering the issue, please don't hesitate to drop a letter to us and we will try our best to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and supporting of TP-Link.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 560

Replies: 1

Related Articles