Push notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Push notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Push notifications
Push notifications
2021-11-24 18:05:35 - last edited 2021-12-10 09:19:29
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello all,

just picked this camera up and it's turning into a right faff to set up.

After updating to the newest firmware I signed up for the iCloud storage part and as soon as I did then push notifications stopped coming to the phone,as soon as I turn that ai/person detection option off and take the cam of the cloud then push notifications come through.Is this normal?

Also anything seems  to trigger notifications,headlights casting shadows is tripping it at the moment even though iv set detection areas and turned sensitivity to low.

Is this all normal with this camera.

cheers

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Push notifications -Solution
2021-11-25 02:50:47 - last edited 2021-12-10 09:19:29

Hello@Mrabsent 

Thank you for your valuable feedback,  please check suggestions in this thread: 
[Solution]Tapo C310 Not Recording Cloud Videos/ No Notification after Active Tapo Care (Free-trial)

Feel free to leave a comment in the above thread and let us know that works for you, thank you.

The change of light e.g. moving car light in camera image or some movement like bushes in the wind will be considered as changes in camera view, that may also trigger alerts.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Push notifications -Solution
2021-11-25 02:50:47 - last edited 2021-12-10 09:19:29

Hello@Mrabsent 

Thank you for your valuable feedback,  please check suggestions in this thread: 
[Solution]Tapo C310 Not Recording Cloud Videos/ No Notification after Active Tapo Care (Free-trial)

Feel free to leave a comment in the above thread and let us know that works for you, thank you.

The change of light e.g. moving car light in camera image or some movement like bushes in the wind will be considered as changes in camera view, that may also trigger alerts.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 307

Replies: 1

Related Articles