[Solution] Tapo C310 Not Recording Cloud Videos/No Notification after Active Tapo Care (Free-Trial)
2022/05 update Fixed on Tapo C310 V1 1.1.12 & Tapo C310 V2 1.1.12 , please update the firmware for your tapo camera.
The issue we discussed here in the thread is ONLY for Tapo cameras with Tapo Care Free Trial subscription scenarios.
If your Tapo camera is NOT subscribing to Tapo Care but the recording/notification does not work properly, please visit [Troubleshooting] Tapo Camera Notification Issues for suggestions.
- The camera does not record or save clips to Cloud at a certain time. e.g. no cloud videos between 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Stop receiving notifications after active Tapo Care Free Trial, but it was working fine before Tapo Care Subscription.
- Confirm the firmware of the Tapo camera and the Tapo APP version are both up-to-date.
- Go to Tapo APP Camera Settings > Recording Schedule, make sure all the time blocks have been selected there.
Fixed on Tapo C310 V1 1.1.12 & Tapo C310 V2 1.1.12
Please update firmware of Tapo cameras in Tapo app for your tapo camera.
1. Please read the Terms and Conditions for TP-Link Beta Firmware before installing this beta firmware.
2. Please identify the device hardware version (Tapo app > Camera settings) before updating the beta.
If the issue persists, please start a new thread and help get the Log of Tapo camera.
Feel free to let us know if the issue gets resolved or not.