The issue we discussed here in the thread is ONLY for Tapo cameras with Tapo Care Free Trial subscription scenarios.
If your Tapo camera is NOT subscribing to Tapo Care but the recording/notification does not work properly, please visit [Troubleshooting] Tapo Camera Notification Issues for suggestions.
- The camera does not record or save clips to Cloud at a certain time. e.g. no cloud videos between 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Stop receiving notifications after active Tapo Care Free Trial, but it was working fine before Tapo Care Subscription.
- Confirm the firmware of the Tapo camera and the Tapo APP version are both up-to-date.
- Go to Tapo APP Camera Settings > Recording Schedule, make sure all the time blocks have been selected there.
Tapo C310_V1: The latest official firmware is 1.1.12. But not all of you get an update notification of this version on your Tapo APP, as it is currently being pushed gradually to all Tapo C310s, it's suggested to pay attention to the new firmware update and check for the updates on your Tapo APP.
Tapo C310_V2: The latest official firmware will be available in a week.
However, if you cannot wait any longer or bear losing any of the video clips or recordings, you can install the below beta firmware first:
1. Please read the Terms and Conditions for TP-Link Beta Firmware before installing this beta firmware.
2. Please identify the device hardware version (Tapo app > Camera settings) before updating the beta.
If the issue persists, please help get the Log of Tapo camera and email it with the case details to <email@example.com>, please title the email with [Forum ID 513684] + Problem Description. We will soon have a specialist look into it further.
Let us know if the issue gets resolved or not.