Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hello! My C520WS was set to Smart Mode. An event has been detected, yet the camera remained on the IR mode. Smart Mode should automatically activate the LEDs for the Full Color whenever an event is de
Night ModeMotion DetectionAI Detection
By Kartronics12 · Latest post 15 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
707Views
16Replies
Hi there I have a Tapo C425 camera. If I have night mode set to colour mode every time I open the camera in the app the lights turn on. If I put it into infrared mode this doesn't happen but then the
Motion DetectionNight Mode
By Jonesy31 · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Hello. I am using Tapo C520WS connected to QVR Pro 2.5 of QNAP TS-264. I've tried various things and ONVIF motion detection doesn't seem to work. Of course, motion detection is turned on in the Tapo a
Motion DetectionFirmwareONVIF/RTSP
By jp_kyoto · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
3Helpful
355Views
3Replies
I have enabled motion and person detection recording. I have set sensitivity high, full view. I have not opted online repository. I have place 128GB memory card in the camera. Already more than 10GB o
Motion DetectionMicroSD cardRecordingSD card
By Skanda_prasad · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies
I've recently purchased a C325WB. I have it set to detect people or motion (vehicles seemed to keep being triggered by my parked car). I've noticed that if someone arrives I tend to get a two separate
NotificationAI DetectionFeature RequestMotion Detection
By Nick_Carter · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
69Views
3Replies
This is so annoying, why do all of my TC72 cameras have problems with their recordings? I placed them in different spots around a house and not a single one of them has an up-to-date recording. So her
ONVIF/RTSPMotion DetectionRecordingMicroSD card
By Maker · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
3Helpful
129Views
3Replies
Why doesn't the PET DETECTION-selection stay activated?? Tried every kind of scenario and it stays on, but like next day it's gone again...It says BETA but still. Why?? Please make it work! Other sele
Motion Detection
By JF72 · Latest post Monday by JF72
2Helpful
94Views
4Replies
Hi all. Having problems with motion detection on my doorbell. Read a few other threads with same problems but can't stop it detecting outside of green zone. Sensitivity at 7 is not picking people up b
Motion Detection
By Glennedb · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
Hi, I use c520 ws tapo camera with lastest firmware and lastest Tapo app from play store(android). My tapo can detect motion or anything that I was setup but the blue detection frame with label (such
Motion DetectionFirmwareAI Detection
By Maykungth · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
161Views
6Replies
My TAPO C320WS is not showing "Detected Events" list while viewing playback from the Android App. Issue is being faced since last couple of weeks.
Motion DetectionFeature RequestLocal Recording
By kenalkp · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
8Helpful
1358Views
17Replies