Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I have hub H200 and two C420 cameras. Cameras stopped giving in away mode movement detection (or the detection is not realiable, works sometimes, sometimes not) and even the movement is detected they
Motion DetectionFirmwareNotificationAlarm
By MikaTuo · Latest post 54 minutes ago by Solla-topee
3Helpful
187Views
10Replies
I have recently purchased and installed a TC40 outdoor camera. I like the functionality but for one major problem. At night with the infra red it detects rain as either motion detection, person detect
Motion Detection
By Waird52 · Latest post 6 hours ago by Waird52
0Helpful
33Views
2Replies
Hi, i would like to enquire. Why do my Tapo C500 motion/person unable to detect till the end where the person moves?
Motion DetectionAI Detection
By Scha93 · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
As the title, anyone knows if this is expected? The flash works when it sees activity when Auto Tracking is turned off. I remember a few memory yesterday that it did though. Should I return this? Trou
Motion DetectionTapo CareNight ModeAI Detection
By Sushiritsu · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Hello, I am a user of Tapo C200 V1 & V3 and Tapo C500 V1 cameras. I have a suggestion for improving the notification feature of the C500 model. One of the features that I like about the C200 cameras i
Motion DetectionFeature RequestNotificationAI Detection
By argtr · Latest post Yesterday by JulienT
0Helpful
88Views
2Replies
I installed the D230S1 doorbell about a month ago and everything was working as intended that I was able to se the livestream, answer calls by video and the detection when it was to record for motion
Motion DetectionSmart ActionsRecordingRemote Control
By Hansson845 · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
I've just bought this camera and have been getting notification every minute or so as the camera sees the rain in infra red mode and activates thinking its movement. Any suggestions on best setup to a
Motion Detection
By Dwhitton · Latest post Monday by Dwhitton
0Helpful
45Views
2Replies
I have a wall mounted C420S1 camera mounted less than 10ft as recommended from the ground with Person, Motion and Pet detection enabled. However, all notifications I'm getting are for either person or
Motion Detection
By Declan_Kilker · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
I've seen many posts complaining about the camera detecting rain and snow. I have set motion and person detection to the lowest setting and it still detects rain and snow. Has anything been done about
Motion Detection
By Graham35p · Latest post Sunday by VL-Georgiev
0Helpful
155Views
4Replies
Hi, I have a set of C420S2 cameras, its H200 HUB and a T100 motion sensor. Everything up to date in terms of firmware and the Android app, also the latest version 3.1.315. Since I have the cameras at
Smart ActionsTapo CareMotion Detection
By djinet · Latest post a week ago by HmmmUK
6Helpful
225Views
5Replies