TAPO C200 cameras disappeared from main page app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-01 18:32:51 - last edited 2023-03-10 01:12:24
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.2

Hi;

A few days ago, I update to the last firmware three C200 cameras, just clicking "update all". After this, all of them just disappeared from main page app. I can see both three in the tab "Cameras", can access to his settings, etc. But no way to see them in the main page as usually before.
These cams are in 3 differents locations and 3 differents wifi networks. In each wifi network, there are minimum another C200 cam that no have firmware update and still can see them in the main page app, so there is no problem with the wifi network settings.
Some suggestions?

PE.- All three are V1 hardware, and now 1.3.2 firmware.

Thank you so much.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TAPO C200 cameras disappeared from main page app-Solution
2023-03-07 13:50:08 - last edited 2023-03-10 01:12:24

Ok, yes, but not exactly this. I´ve received a mail with the exact issue.

The new firmware don´t show the cameras in all the locations in main page as usual till now; so when this three cameras updated, all three dissappears from this page, and now shows ONLY in the original location I added them. The rest of my cameras, I don´t know why, still don´t have the last firmware and are still showing in main page, independently the location I select.

Thank you so much, I think the "problem" is solved, now just need to wait the rest of my cameras update.

P.S.- Just now I see I have a new firmware update just for this three cameras, v.1.3.4.

Recommended Solution
Options
7 Reply
Re:TAPO C200 cameras disappeared from main page app
2023-03-02 09:05:48

Hi @ERIELNATH 

Thank you for the case report.

• Try to force close the app and open it
  • Please ensure you've logged in to correct TP-link ID or email account.

In Tapo App>tap ' Me ' in the right bottom > please check if the email is the account which you used to set up the kasa device

Check if the camera is in Favorite /other Rooms by tapping 'ALL' in the device page

Feel free to let us know if this works for you, if you continue to face the problem, please share a photo of the Me section.

Options
2023-03-02 10:39:33

Solla-topee wrote

Hi @ERIELNATH 

Thank you for the case report.

• Try to force close the app and open it  [I tried it, nothing]
  • Please ensure you've logged in to correct TP-link ID or email account. [Login is correct]

In Tapo App>tap ' Me ' in the right bottom > please check if the email is the account which you used to set up the kasa device [Login is correct]

Check if the camera is in Favorite /other Rooms by tapping 'ALL' in the device page [Nope]

Feel free to let us know if this works for you, if you continue to face the problem, please share a photo of the Me section.

@Solla-topee 

The cameras are online and working, I can see them in the "cameras section", but no in "home section"

If you need my mail address can send you, no problem.

Thank you.

Options
2023-03-02 10:45:30

I tried too to logout and login again into the app, but still nothing.

Options
2023-03-03 01:58:30

@ERIELNATH 

thank you very much for the case details! Yes we'd need to know what account you've logged in and a picture of your device list. 

To follow up on your case I created a support email TKID230304456, can you check if you receive this email in the inbox and respond there, thank you!

Options
2023-03-06 02:51:02 - last edited 2023-03-06 02:51:31

@ERIELNATH 

Hello ,

Thank you for the sharing case details, the camers are still in the Rooms but disappear from the Favorite list 

May I know, is it possible that the camera has been Un- Favorite accidentally?

You can add camera into Favorite List by long pressing the Camera in Rooms and Favorite them

Options
Re:TAPO C200 cameras disappeared from main page app-Solution
2023-03-07 13:50:08 - last edited 2023-03-10 01:12:24

Ok, yes, but not exactly this. I´ve received a mail with the exact issue.

The new firmware don´t show the cameras in all the locations in main page as usual till now; so when this three cameras updated, all three dissappears from this page, and now shows ONLY in the original location I added them. The rest of my cameras, I don´t know why, still don´t have the last firmware and are still showing in main page, independently the location I select.

Thank you so much, I think the "problem" is solved, now just need to wait the rest of my cameras update.

P.S.- Just now I see I have a new firmware update just for this three cameras, v.1.3.4.

Recommended Solution
Options
2023-03-10 01:14:44 - last edited 2023-03-10 01:14:57

Hi  @ERIELNATH 

glad to know the engineer help us figure out what happened to the Room rules in the app 'One camera should be available in one location/room at a time!'

Thank you for your time with troubleshooting and for sharing the updated information with us~

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 843

Replies: 7

Related Articles