Tapo P110 - Daily report of each plug Script

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-24 16:01:26 - last edited 2023-08-25 07:31:00
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 230425 Rel. 142542

Hi,

I've seen many informaiton on the net, tried manythings to simply try to automatize a report of my 6 Tapo P110 plugs.

The idea is simple:

• For each plug
    • Get the total consumption for the past X days
    • Display them in for example a Telegram notification

The next step will be to store the data in some DB, but first things first.

I'm struggling using any API or making the several scripts that I found on the net.

Could someone help me on understanding hot could it be? how does work the TP-Link API for Tapo products?

Many thanks.

Madjo

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo P110 - Daily report of each plug Script
2023-08-25 07:36:00

@Madjo 

Tapo API is not open for end users or unauthorized third-party partners. We would recommend seeking help in some open-source forums, such as GitHub, softScheck, etc.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:Tapo P110 - Daily report of each plug Script
2023-08-25 09:32:05

Hi  @Wayne-TP , thanks for confirming that Tapo does not provide any help on this.

Currently I don't succeed in the official Tapo application to have more than 7 days historical. It is a very sad limitation when you paid so much money in a device where TP-Link sell a wonderful possibility to track your consumption.

Any tip on that?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 2

Related Articles