EAP 610 OUTDOOR - Disconnected - HELP!

2023-12-23 04:21:29
Model: EAP610-Outdoor  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I am located in French Polynesia and thus it is not easy to acquire new equipment.  We just this past week received a new EAP 610 Outdoor, I configured it as a station using the POE.  Despite the WIFI range being quite disappointing, it was working Ok and devices from clients where able to connect.

I had configured the AP via its web management interface

Upon reading the different options for management, trying to make it as easy as possible for my friends once I won't be here.  I decided to give it a go with the Amanda Software running it on windows.  All went well, it found the AP and adopted it - Shortly after, the AP started showing as DISCONNECTED!  The LED is on, there is simply no longer any SSID broadcasting and I am also not able to connect to it either via its IP or via the Phone App Amada!

I tried to google HARD RESET, some people talk about a button but I can't find any button or pin hole to do a hard reset either on the antenna or its POE.

What gives?  Any help is greatly welcomed.

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP 610 OUTDOOR - Disconnected - HELP!
2023-12-25 08:32:38

Hi @OAOA-bora1,

Please refer to this post to do some troubleshooting first, and the reset hole is on the EAP itself, you may need to take off the cover and the reset hole beside the Ethernet ports.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options