Switch access from a Vlan

2024-02-27 01:19:03
Model: TL-SG3428   TL-SG2428P  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Ok I need help understanding how to access my switch from admin Vlan.  My setup consist of 3 Switches 

Main switch 1.xxx 2nd switch 1.xxx and 3rd switch 1.xxx. As long as I am on that subnet all is well for GUI access. When I leave and go to another building 200 yards away. My only access is Vlan 200.xxx which is Admin only Wifi. I need to have access to these switches. I can access small TP link TL-SG108E smart switch with No issues. It seems to be a security related on the layer3 switches. What am I missing here

Any Help would greatly appreciated

Big_12ms

Options
1 Reply
Re:Switch access from a Vlan
2024-02-28 07:24:17

Hi @bigal_12ms 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

My guess based on this is that you probably miss static routing. Routing is not correct. VLAN is configured properly but seems to miss the proper routing to VLAN 1.

And do you have management VLAN enabled?

If you post something in the switch and router which I am responsible, I would expect to see a detailed description. This does not help me understand your situation and I will ignore such posts sometimes.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options