Firmware Version:

My camera doesn't notify me 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Trying to get a plan-Solution
2024-03-18 08:11:52 - last edited 2024-03-22 02:47:47

@Evdokia 

Hi,
1. Please refer to the link below to check if your notification feature is configured properly.
How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app?

2. Go to your camera's Device Settings>Detection page and send me a picture of this page, then go to the Notifications page and send me a picture of this page.

3. On the Tapo app>Home>Bell icon at the top right corner>tap your camera and check if you have received notifications here.
If yes, but you do not receive notifications on your phone, please refer to the link below to check if your phone settings are correct.
Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Trying to get a plan-Solution
2024-03-18 08:11:52 - last edited 2024-03-22 02:47:47

@Evdokia 

Hi,
1. Please refer to the link below to check if your notification feature is configured properly.
How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app?

2. Go to your camera's Device Settings>Detection page and send me a picture of this page, then go to the Notifications page and send me a picture of this page.

3. On the Tapo app>Home>Bell icon at the top right corner>tap your camera and check if you have received notifications here.
If yes, but you do not receive notifications on your phone, please refer to the link below to check if your phone settings are correct.
Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 98

Replies: 1

Related Articles