Просмотр архива видеозаписей Viewing archived videos

2024-07-25 11:02:44 - last edited 2024-07-25 12:03:21
Model: VIGI NVR4032H  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.05

Здравствуйте, есть ли возможность просматривать архив не использую приложение на телефоне и не бегая каждый раз в серверную? Было бы замечательно через вебинтерфейс или на крайний случай FTP SCP SMB  Хоть что-то, а то как-то очень странно, что на видеорекордере можно смотреть то что он записал только непосредтсвенно на нем, подключая монитор или через облачное решение с телефона

Hello, is it possible to view the archive without using the application on the phone and without running to the server room every time? It would be great through the web interface or, as a last resort, FTP SCP SMB At least something, otherwise it’s somehow very strange that on a video recorder you can watch what it recorded only directly on it, by connecting a monitor or through a cloud solution from your phone

Options
4 Reply
Re:Просмотр архива видеозаписей Viewing archived videos
2024-07-26 01:59:13 - last edited 2024-07-26 02:35:38

Hi @Aliakseika 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

From the web, you can view the recordings. The NVR web GUI provides basic features like local access. But exporting the files would require external storage. You need to plug a USB drive on the NVR.

Best Regards! On Holiday If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-07-26 09:28:57

@Clive_A 

I can't find in the web interface how to view the video archive, maybe you could give me a screenshot or instructions where it is? I found it in the application, but I can't find it remotely via the web

Options
2024-07-29 02:08:55

Hi @Aliakseika 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Aliakseika wrote

@Clive_A 

I can't find in the web interface how to view the video archive, maybe you could give me a screenshot or instructions where it is? I found it in the application, but I can't find it remotely via the web

I don't have a test environment for VIGI this month. I did not borrow any sort of VIGI products this month. Can you show me what page you see/cannot find it?

In the Playback section, you should have access to the recordings.
You need to edit them and export them. BTW, the video footage time is limited when you export it.

Best Regards! On Holiday If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-07-29 11:01:19

@Clive_A 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 189

Replies: 4

Related Articles