Remote Desktop Connection via VPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-14 08:39:00
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Would like to know is there anyway or guide i can create a connection from others branches to connect to HQ. 

The topology. 

ISP modem -> ER707-M2 -> Server

So outside of HQ, user are required to connect via Remote Desktop Connection via the IP to access. 

So now with the topology above, only 2 users are able to connect to it. The 3rd user can't get through. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Remote Desktop Connection via VPN
2024-03-14 09:29:10

Hi @KengFee 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

So, with this little information, I can only say RDP works via VPN. There should be no problem. A very common instance.

You wrote two users connected to it. Topo shows one server. You mean only two users can connect to a computer via RDP?

It would be best if you could be specific about your question in the very first post.

I would assume that's a problem with the computer(server) not a problem with the VPN at all.

If your bandwidth and computer(server) are not the problems, I don't think we should worry about the VPN at all.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options