Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 30Followers: 139
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
Thursday
Re:How can I control my tapo c200 remotely?
@Dayi7789 Hi, Take one of your cameras as an example, you can try the following steps and test if you can control it remotely. 1. Hold the reset button on a camera for 10 seconds to reset it, and...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:Starlight sensor
@Liatty Hi, Thank you for your cooperation, and you can update the thread when you are convenient. Best Regards
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:Too many Voice Notification using Google nest mini
@Benny-A Hi, Can you provide the time, date, and time zone when you received a voice notification for motion detection recently for further analysis? Best Regards
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:I can't add my TC65 Camera back to the app. Hard reset does not work on previously configured camera
@TP_PH Hi, It may be you are not factory resetting the TC65 successfully thus you keep seeing the "previously reconfigured" message. Please hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds to reset the camera...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:Camera
@Seriva Hi, Please describe the problem phenomenon on your camera in detail after updating so we can provide proper suggestion for you. Best Regards
0HELPFULS
Wednesday
Re:Adjust Event Type Error
@TheSalko Hi, Thank you for your detailed information, the tech team was made aware of your issue, and they will likely reach out to you via email to continue the troubleshooting. Please check your...
0HELPFULS