4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

You can share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 4G Wi-Fi Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

hi, before update firmware, i could connect on my access point with wifi 5ghz. now, when i'm connecting, no ip are assigned. i need to assign a static ip on my pc. with wifi 2.4 is ok. what's the prob
By ema_manu · Latest post 10 hours ago by ema_manu
0Helpful
29Views
2Replies
hi, it's possible to disable MEHS function? thank you!
By ema_manu · Latest post 10 hours ago by ema_manu
0Helpful
15Views
2Replies
This Article Applies to LTE Advanced Routers, including Archer MR600 and Archer MR500 Problem Description We have received reports from some of our customers regarding issues with carrier aggregation
Carrier AggregationOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post 20 hours ago by dilebe
83Helpful
9447Views
65Replies
Hello, I Have a TL-MR100 router that i use it in french guyana with RED caraibe by SFR. Everything worked fine for the first day but after that, the connection have faced some disconnection. So, I upg
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityUnsupport PLMN
By Nbl1 · Latest post 21 hours ago by Nbl1
2Helpful
61Views
3Replies
I purchase new Archer MR400 V4.3 i need to using L2TP/IPsec function to connect synology vpn server for using synology surveillance station connect to Ipcam from LTE internet.anyone can help me? Thank
VPN
By Shimizu_XD · Latest post Yesterday by Andrea90
2Helpful
1072Views
17Replies
Hi, The 4G+ LED on my MR600 v3 regularly switches between on and off. Network Mode is 4G Only. Selected Manual Bands are 3 and 20 (Sunrise - Switzerland). ISP settings shd be correct and current (ISP
Firmware UpdateBand SelectionCarrier Aggregation
By MobileRouter · Latest post Yesterday by 4GPLUS_notFound
32Helpful
7472Views
71Replies
Just bought an AC1200 / Archer MR500 LTE router, and put an EE sim card in it. The router doesn't last 12 hrs before internet disconnects. This has happened every day since I've had the router, which
Network Connectivity
By KarlZ · Latest post Yesterday by yatesk
71Helpful
16481Views
93Replies
My fresh out of the box TL-MR6400 works fine except that, on my connected laptop, Windows 10 always reports there is no internet connection although there clearly is. Any suggestions anyone - I guess
By RJMartin · Latest post Yesterday by RJMartin
0Helpful
22Views
2Replies
Hallo, leider versuche ich mich grad erfolglos an einer Portfreigab um per VS-Code (SSH-Port 22) auf eine Raspberry zuzugreifen. Hello, unfortunately I'm trying unsuccessfully to open a port to access
By Ruebezahl_001 · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
Hi First excuse my english.. I cannot send call with the phone connected to the router, but receiving call is ok. The same sim inserted in a mobile works prefect, but I don't have the 4G, only H+. Do
VoLTENetwork Connectivity
By chabamobi · Latest post Saturday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
46Views
3Replies