Video Recorders

VIGI NVR is designed for business and professional security users, featuring multiple drive bays for expanded storage, built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet), and WiFi capabilities(certain models). It offers flexible solutions for various scenarios, making it ideal for large-scale enterprise monitoring or small-business security management.
Video Recorders

Label

Hi - I currently have an issue with OSD Settings not being applied to a VIGI Camera - VIGI C450, despite the OSD Settings being active/enabled. In the OSD Settings it shows its enabled and applied - H
By drthslyr · Latest post 10 hours ago by drthslyr
1Helpful
81Views
4Replies
Hi, Need help on connecting the Tapo C210 to VIGI NVR1008H, I made initial connection using camera discovery but when i verified the camera with the correct camera account, VIGI shows the camera as De
0Helpful
13Views
0Replies
Hello, I have a problem witch push notification from VIGI app on android. I have VMS cloud binded to my account, and everything works good on my main account. I added a second user in VMS, and that pe
By marvin82 · Latest post 17 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
142Views
9Replies
I need to setup a 16 Channel NVR to display only 9 cameras on the monitor. Even I select the 9 screen (3×3) option from the main menu or from the settings display layout, it goes back to 16 screen (4×
By Leebesh · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Hello, I'm trying to configure my IPC and NVR on separate VLAN 192.168.40.1/24. However I'm having a trouble working with them, when they're on their own VLAN 40 and static ip for nvr, the NVR is sayi
By Krade · Latest post Tuesday by NoMadPH
0Helpful
127Views
4Replies
Hello, I'd like to restream RTSP from NVR to my Home Assistant/Frigate but I can't find any RTSP URL in the documents. Please support. Thank you in advance!.
By Cebees · Latest post Saturday by Clive_A
1Helpful
53Views
1Replies
Looking at the spec sheets, the 4, 8, and 16 channel NVRs all have 80 Mbps Input Bandwidth and '8 channel @ 2MP' Decoding Capability, with the difference being number of Input Cameras and Synchronous
By NetDev · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
2Helpful
73Views
1Replies
I have been trying to add my CP Plus wifi cameras to this NVR. The problem is that I can add them manually (not auto discovered) but once they are added to this NVR, the status shows Not Connected. Th
By jhally87 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
7Helpful
1485Views
26Replies
The NVR is connected to a router, I connected a vigi camera and It works perfectly. All the tapo cameras connects perfectly to the NVR via WiFi When I did try to connect a Tapo C520WS with ethernet ca
By Pippo54 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Good Day, When i try to retrieve a 20 second clip and download to my computer it delivered a 12 second piece of footage, which misses some of the activity i am trying to get. Why is it doing this. ple
By PopIT · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
87Views
1Replies