Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer C80 V2.2, Archer C6 V4, Archer A8 V2.2, Archer C86 V1 Firmware Download Link: Archer C80v2.2/C6v4/A8v2.2/C86v1_1.13.7_20240206 (Beta version) Notes: 1. Please be sure y
Firmware UpdateVPNOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 2 weeks ago by woozle
16Helpful
5184Views
32Replies
TL-WR1502X is a compact and portable Wi-Fi 6 travel router with blazing-fast AX1500 speeds. Enjoy lag-free gaming, 4K streaming, and video calls, while the full Gigabit ports provide reliable wired co
OfficialVPNTravel/Portable Routers
By Sunshine · Latest post 2024-04-01 03:16:58 by Sunshine
5Helpful
792Views
5Replies
VPN for Home Network
Introduction VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. A VPN helps you access internet resources remotely, securely, and privately with tunneling technology. You might use a VPN for Enhanced Security, P
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
1Helpful
600Views
0Replies
I'm using the Archer C9 as a wifi router at home, to replace the bad wifi provided by my internet provider's VDSL box (Proximus). When working at home, I need to set up a VPN (L2TP tunnel) between my
VPNNetwork ConnectivityNAT Boost
0Helpful
2Views
0Replies
Hello! So all of my devices on my network cannot connect to the internet once i enable the VPN client. I am using wireguard, and I have tried OpenVPN, Same issue. I can run basic command line checks s
VPNNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
13Views
0Replies
Hi, i am planning to buy AX55 and ER605 but I want to know if this below should work. Info: 1. Primary location - Home AX55 - VPN Server LAN1 network: 192.168.0.0/24 WAN 1 IP: 1.1.1.1 2. Secondary loc
VPNNetwork ConnectivityPort ForwardingWireGuard
By Midoo
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies
Hello I am trying to connect to vpn using open vpn on the router but it keeps in connecting status, i have tried the open vpn file on my laptop and it is working fine with successful connection.
VPN
By AQRA1988 · Latest post Yesterday by AQRA1988
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Hello, I am new to network configuration here and lost my way during the journey. Hope the community can guide me. Recently, I bought the AX55 new router to delegate all the necessary functions of ISP
VPNNetwork Connectivity
By shwelone · Latest post Friday by terziyski
0Helpful
118Views
7Replies
This Article Applies to: All the Wi-Fi Routers that support VPN Client, such as Archer AX20, Archer AX21, Archer AX90, etc. Issue Description/Phenomenon: The Wi-Fi Routers that are being discussed her
VPNHighlighted ThreadOfficialWireGuard
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Thursday by MrHalfpint
49Helpful
45756Views
211Replies
I have no idea the reason why i'm using my iPhone 13 (IOS17.4.1) + Wireguard app (1.0.16) to connect my AX72 VPN have no respond. But i use android device scan the same QR code is successful to connec
VPNInstallationWireGuard
By FatBoySquare · Latest post a week ago by saidmehraj9208
0Helpful
198Views
7Replies