Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hi, Everything is in the title. The camera is detecting events (cars etc) ouside of the detection zone. Even with a sensibility of 6/10 for cars, it's detecting cars that are outside of the detection
By mikael95 · Latest post Yesterday by HmmmUK
0Helpful
55Views
4Replies
Hello, I would like to downgrade the firmware do that I can use FTP to send the images to a server - either remote or in my home. The firmware I have seems to have no features. TP-LINK have hamstrung
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityRecording
By gingerman · Latest post Yesterday by gingerman
0Helpful
104Views
2Replies
Tapo camra not working in last 10 days . Red light continue . 2-3 time camra restart and reconnected . But problem not solve and Recording not save, camra live time not match in real time at day night
Device ConnectivityDevice SharingNotificationRecording
By Vineetpchauhan · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
Tapo C 210 not working properly more problems detected Solve it ?
Device SharingMotion DetectionLive ViewNotification
By Sevra · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Hello everyone. I would like to ask for help with the following problem. My friend had an older Synology NAS with 2 Tapo C320WS recording camera data (Surveillance Station) He has replaced it with a n
Tapo CareONVIF/RTSPInstallation#NVR
By ripman86 · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
60Views
3Replies
This is so annoying, why do all of my TC72 cameras have problems with their recordings? I placed them in different spots around a house and not a single one of them has an up-to-date recording. So her
ONVIF/RTSPMotion DetectionRecordingMicroSD card
By Maker · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
I need to replace an old WEB cam and keep ending up with cameras which need to be configured with an app and only work with online services. Does anyone know a model which still works with an internal
ONVIF/RTSP
By makauro · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
I have a model TC65 outdoor security WIFI camera which is connected to my Wifi through a tp link outdoor access point, model #EAP 650 Everything works fine when im accessing the TC65 on the Tapo app o
By Andrew1971 · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
I am using sandisk 128gb xc1 card format with fat32 type. I am facing an issue after the fw upgrade where the card has stopped working and tapo app shows an error saying MicroSD card seems to have abn
MicroSD cardRecordingFirmwareTapo Care
By upl74 · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
127Views
5Replies
Hello. I have selected smart mode in the night mode setting on the C520WS in the Tapo app. It used to switch to full color mode when motion is detected at night, but suddenly it no longer switches to
Night ModeSmart Mode
By SHOHAKU · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies