Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I purchase a OPENVPN from PUREVPN service provider and they offer port forwarding which means the allow their VPN ip's address to be accessed anywhere When I installed it directly on my Windows PC thr
0Helpful
15Views
0Replies
Hello all! I have an ER605v2 running alongside an OC200 controller. I've previously tried to setup an IKEv2 VPN server to access my network from the internet using a flagship android device before I g
VPNRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Hambert · Latest post Yesterday by Hambert
4Helpful
153Views
9Replies
Hi all, first, I want to say thank you for taking the time and consider helping here. Some details upfront to capture the situation of what I am trying to achieve with my ER706W router. I have already
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By N2xTech · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
24Views
1Replies
Why I'm getting IP conflicts when configuring my 3rd vlans on my ER605V1? assigned VLAN 2 in lan port 4 with IP address 192.168.20.x and it's working fine. assigned VLAN 3 in lan port 3 with IP addres
By dickyam · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
37Views
3Replies
I recently purchased a TP-Link ER605 v2.0 and am in of need some set help. can any assist.
By Shawn_Edwards · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
18Views
1Replies
Solid facts: I'm hosting my controller. I have many sites, with mostly 6XX and 7XX routers, but I have 2 8411 units too. Issue: 8411 shows disconnected in the OMADA system. The 8411 units are function
By DaKings · Latest post Yesterday by DaKings
3Helpful
58Views
2Replies
Hi All ! I'm using two ER605 to setup a S2S (LAN to LAN) VPN between my Home and my Weekend House. (I have no OC200 or OC300 controller which is used in most of the Youtube videos) The weekend house i
By MonsterVic · Latest post Yesterday by MonsterVic
0Helpful
284Views
6Replies
I really need assistant, I don't know what I did wrong, I am stuck in the er605 login page, anytime I visit my IP address, for example my er605 IP address is : 192.168.1.3 and my machine IP address th
WAN SetupNAT
By essientops · Latest post Yesterday by essientops
2Helpful
71Views
6Replies
Hi There, i bought a ER7212PC router for using ipv6 from my provider, the uplink works great, in bridge mode for ipv6. As my ipv6 devices on my local network are now accessible from the internet, i wo
IPv6Gateway ACLfirewall
By stephK · Latest post Thursday by stephK
2Helpful
152Views
4Replies
Since recently, I have a VPN router of type ER706W (EU), firmware 1.0.4. I am unable to connect the VPN router to the internet via the WAN2 port. The log files repeatedly show the message: [Failed] fa
By Tijgertje · Latest post Thursday by Tijgertje
3Helpful
83Views
5Replies