Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, i have LAN network with ER707-M2 router like this: - router - IP 192.168.1.1 - PC 1 / Windows 11 PRO with Omada Software Controler, file share, SQL Server and RDP host - IP 192.168.1.250 - PC 2
VPNWireGuardOpenVPN
By WojciechNEX · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
1Helpful
38Views
1Replies
I just got a new ER7206 v2 and have a question about the upload speed on the Ethernet WAN port. I attached the router to an OC200 controller, then updated the firmware, rebooted, and ran a speed test
WAN Setup
By JohnJW · Latest post Wednesday by JohnJW
2Helpful
54Views
2Replies
I have noticed when I edit a Gateway ACL on my ER707-M2, it seems that ALL traffic is blocked for about a minute or so. I currently have 5 Gateway ACLs and 10 Switch ACL's (0 EAP). Should it do this?
By muzicman0 · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
47Views
3Replies
The Traffic Statistics does not seem to indicate the actual traffic. In testing a download of over 600mbp/s the traffic indicates only about 40kbp/s. Not a very reliable indicator of actual traffic lo
By CraigKLB · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
81Views
4Replies
Hi, i have following scenario: My subnet: 192.168.2.0/24 ( DHCP from Windows Server 192.168.2.10 ) Gateway: 192.168.0.1 ( LANCOM Router) Omada Mgmt IP: 192.168.0.1 1. i can't configure a new WAN IP fr
er605
By adumin · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
98Views
3Replies
I read that in Omada Controller 5.6 support for an mDNS service will be added. However, my router is on 5.4.20 and I can't seem to find a way to update it? When I go to the controller settings I do se
Firmware Update
By pepijndevos · Latest post Tuesday by Fred_met_de_pet
4Helpful
1569Views
7Replies
On my ER605 I have a Cameras VLAN set up, which I have on the 192.168.5.0/24 IP range. I have a separate wireless TP-Link router as the 192.168.5.1 gateway on this port (one of the mesh routers, I for
OpenVPNGateway ACL
By ewe_ewe · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
0Helpful
128Views
4Replies
Any hints on getting WOL working through an L2TP tunnel to the ER796W? The tunnel is up, the ER706W lists the destination in it's ARP table, I'm using the destination IP in the WOL packet (not a broad
By FarNorth · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
53Views
1Replies
Background: This post provides a list of common Bonjour Services for reference. If what you are looking for is omitted here, you may search it on Google. This Article Applies to: All outers with mDNS
OfficialmDNS
By Clive_A · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
6Helpful
1772Views
4Replies
Dear @Clive_A Quote the original bug ↓ https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/624204?replyId=1274430 I used [Incognito Mode] throughout the whole process and still had the problem. Howe
Firmware Update
By SakamotoBlog · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
2123Views
29Replies