TL-WR340G problem : router can´t obtain parameters ("obtaining parameters" undefinitely)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR340G problem : router can´t obtain parameters ("obtaining parameters" undefinitely)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-30 11:04:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Minutes ago I had a router model TL-WR340G working perfectly until I noticed there was no connection at all.
The interface Status screen shows "obtaining network parameters " undefinitely.
First I checked all physical connections between router , modem and computer and it seemed all was fine.
Then I connected the modem directly to the computer LAN port and had no trouble in getting a connection.
Reconnecting the router to the modem I reset the router and reconfigured it but it does not obtain the WAN parameters.
I find it very odd as nothing was changed , as explained it was working normally and the next second it was not.
Any suggestions ?
Thank you.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 459

Replies: 0

Related Articles