Powerline LED flashing, not stable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-21 07:19:22

What does it mean when the Powerline LED is flashing and how can I fix it so that it becomes stable?

Options
6 Reply
Re:Powerline LED flashing, not stable
2019-01-23 09:40:56

For some model, the powerline LED can be flashing and solid on, no matter it's on or flashing, it all means the powerline devices paired with each other. 

Is your powerline LED flashing but no internet access? Maybe you can check whether the wired internet from the router is fine or not in this situation.

Options
2020-03-10 15:21:19

@Anton L.Z. My power line led is still flashing even though the router is fine

Options
2020-03-11 06:03:28

@Bananahick 

Flashing powerline led is normal. Does it affect the actual performance? 

Options
2020-07-10 15:01:57

@Josephine My power line LED on the primary unit is blinking and the power line LED on the unit that's connected to my PC is not blinking at all. Everything was working fine until a day ago. Not getting any internet now.

Options
2021-11-05 23:28:28

@shensei hello did you fix it? How?

Options
2021-11-11 09:52:24

Hello @Mayapink 

Can you start a new thread from here with model and detailed description, I wish we could help look into that further. Thank you.

If the house Led goes off on a newly purchased Powerline KIT, it is recommended to  try a different wall socket.

If its a old powerline KIT has been working fine before, it is recommended to update firmware to the latest first. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 37144

Replies: 6

Related Articles