Smart Plugs have all dropped off my network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart Plugs have all dropped off my network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Smart Plugs have all dropped off my network
2019-03-27 19:39:54

Thanks Kevin,

I've solved the mystery. After talking to various support teams of other devices I have, one team finally gave the correct idea. When the pc is shut down while connected to the power cable, it is causing a power peak, which "shoots" into the router, causing a hickup. this hickup is only removed once the pc is powered on again. IT support of my laptop confirmed yesterday it is a damaged system board, which will need to be replaced. Yet the weirdest technical mystery I ever came across...

Options
Re:Re:Smart Plugs have all dropped off my network
2019-03-28 00:49:02

Kalinda80 wrote

Thanks Kevin,

I've solved the mystery. After talking to various support teams of other devices I have, one team finally gave the correct idea. When the pc is shut down while connected to the power cable, it is causing a power peak, which "shoots" into the router, causing a hickup. this hickup is only removed once the pc is powered on again. IT support of my laptop confirmed yesterday it is a damaged system board, which will need to be replaced. Yet the weirdest technical mystery I ever came across...

Hi Kalinda80,

Thanks for your valued reply; Glad to hear that you figured it out finally. 

And under this circumstance, the smart plugs would work properly after replaced the system board. 

While any updates, you can let us know. 

Good day. 

Options
Related Articles