All 3 Smart Lite Plugs Disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-14 02:59:13 - last edited 2021-03-22 04:12:19
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone,

Noticed today that all 3 Smart Lite Plugs had a constant orange light. Could not connect to them through the app. Did a factory default reset and am unable to get them to connect to WiFi. Setup fails at the very last step.

Strange that all 3 stopped working so I'm assuming this is a software issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:All 3 Smart Lite Plugs Disconnected -Solution
2021-03-18 03:13:44 - last edited 2021-03-22 04:12:19

@Solla-topee Thank you for your reply and assistance.

Turns out it was an network issue on the router's end. Sorry for not updating sooner, just sorted it out earlier today. Have it all resolved now and back up and running.

Best regards 

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:All 3 Smart Lite Plugs Disconnected
2021-03-15 10:17:47
Same thing happened to me, no physical changes so I am assuming software (6 x HS100 failed)
Options
Re:All 3 Smart Lite Plugs Disconnected
2021-03-18 03:10:48

@a5m Hi, 

If setup failed at last step, most of the time it's because of the incorrect password. 

Please help verify Wi-Fi password by forget Wi-Fi and reconnect to it on your cell  phone: 

Go to Settings-> Wi-Fi on your phone, Tap (or Long press  the router's Wi-Fi name  ->Forget / Delete the network 
Please reconnect to your router wifi, and it will ask for a password, will it accept your router password?

If it accepts your Wi-Fi password but still plug could not be set up successfully on app , please let me know the Model number of router, thanks.

Options
Re:All 3 Smart Lite Plugs Disconnected -Solution
2021-03-18 03:13:44 - last edited 2021-03-22 04:12:19

@Solla-topee Thank you for your reply and assistance.

Turns out it was an network issue on the router's end. Sorry for not updating sooner, just sorted it out earlier today. Have it all resolved now and back up and running.

Best regards 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 565

Replies: 3