Votes

Possibility to change WiFi channels

Votes

Possibility to change WiFi channels

183 Reply
Re:Possibility to change WiFi channels
Tuesday

The fact that this is still going on is horrible.  Just opened another case with TP Link on this and again was told that I'm basically too stupid to manage my own mesh and I need to trust them.  Yet....... 2.4ghz continues to run on channel 9 and everything in my house on that network continues to complain about it while my wifi analyzer is laughing at the situation. 

Options
Wednesday

@Bill255 TP-Link should review all the complains.  Although they can have all the possible explanations, in the practice, the Internet speed is very slow.  You can go to Amazon and see:  fast speed, up to 2,040Mbps.  You can have symetric 2Gbps and the latest WIFI 7 certified equipment. They will always have an explanation, but you will not have the expected speed.  So, a very good explanation on what you are selling and what to expect would be nice.

Options
21 hours ago

I have same issue, wifi 2.4GHz channel on 1 and my zigbee network is dropping like a domino, kindly, we as paying customer want to do a such simple task to change channels, thank you

Options