Home/Away Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Home/Away Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Home/Away Mode
Home/Away Mode
2019-04-11 17:39:13
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0

Is there a way to automatize the home/away mode? then you don´t have to set the mode mannualy

i.e when the mobile phone connects de same wifi withe the cammera, then home mode; when mobile phone disconnects the wifi, then away mode

Options
3 Reply
Re:Home/Away Mode
2019-04-15 12:37:00

Hi,

The home/away mode cannot be automatized yet, while I do think it is a good idea and we will forward it to our R&D colleagues. 

Below is the instruction to edit home/away mode on the camera.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2056/ 

If need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us.

Good day. 

Options
2020-01-15 21:26:38

@Kevin_Z 

Thank you Kevin for the reply.

I'd always most appreciated to get official feedback, and I hope TP-Link, all the hard working Devs, want to make apps etc better for everyone, by offering features that people would appreciate having availiable.

I followed the link, but I'm a little confused as that App, with screenshots looks very different to my Kasa App.

Options
2020-01-16 07:24:49

@SnaffyNoo 

Hello, the KASA camera does not support home/away mode yet; the app is for NC series camera, which is different from KC cam and it is called tpCamera app; 

That is the reason shy you found the huge difference between it and kasa app.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 774

Replies: 3

Related Articles